Electric Fence - Micro-B
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
A game made for Ludum Dare 42.
- 9 Barrel Shotguns
- Challenging Gameplay
- Fun method of locomotion
- Weird enemies
You're the only member of the SeiWei Emergency Group. 3 Generators have malfunctioned, and the space around them is destabilizing. Destroy them all!
Rooms and weapons are randomly generated. Move towards the target centered on the barrier, and spam it with a lot of bullets. Weapons get more overpowered the deeper you go.
Use WS keys to accelerate, and AD keys to steer. Press J to fire weapon. Stay within the shrinking barrier.
This game was suppose to have more stuff, but I slept for too long. All this was developed on an Chromebook, so no complaining about system requirements or badly optimized code, hehehe.
Some fixes were made after the deadline
- Re-enabled Intro Screen
- Removed test bullet at the start
- Corrected bullet spread to be horizontal instead of diagonal
- Used a more compatible Linux executable
Fun edition changes:
- Game gets gradually harder instead of the other way around
- Bonus health on kills
- Less annoying collision box
- Overpowered weapons
- Enemies can get rammed
- Enemies flash when damaged
- A few other changes
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Fun Edition released52 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.